Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Home

I found myself with my head in the toliet this morning (don't get excited its not related to the very contagious pregnancy bug that's everywhere these days - just a regular bug). I had to miss my women's bible study and had to cancel a lunch date I was very much looking forward to. God had other plans though - rest. He always knows our needs.

I felt much better by 11am, so I decided to break out the crock pot and make Andy his favorite dinner: Pot roast. To be honest the smell is making me nauseous, but I know he will love to come home to that. Hopefully I can find enough motivation to make the homemade applesauce i've been talking about making for a week. We still have buckets of apples leftover from last weekend. I'm just so tired today and the rain thats dropping in buckets outside isn't helping.

Yawn.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 9/29/2006 11:43:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Hope today finds you feeling much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home