Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Wisdom hurts

The left side of my face has hurt for three days. At first I thought I was getting a cold as the tell tale signs were there...runny nose, ear pain, headache. Now I’m thinking wisdom teeth. I feel like they are pushing my other teeth forward creating pain and unhappiness. I have a dentist appt. on Tuesday, can't wait.



The fall women's bible study started today at church. We are reading "Fight like a Girl" by Lisa Bevere. I love it so far. It is a video led study, which is something new for me, but I really like it. I can't wait to go back!

We finally are having a quiet weekend. The only agenda is to buy a new vacuum cleaner. I bought a new one last year after I took a nasty tumble down the stairs with our old one, which is now in pieces in the attic (why do I keep it? I don't know). The "new" one is OK, but its an upright and it just doesn't get in the cracks. Additonally we have a dog now, whose hair is everywhere! I can't take it anymore. Exciting stuff, right?

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 9/15/2006 01:51:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home