Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


What a weekend!

I love three day weekends. They are such a blessing.

Friday night Andy I went to our favorite steak house for dinner: Bugaboo Creek steak house. My new favorite thing there is the Mountain Blue steak salad. Wow is it good! After dinner we came home and watched Friends with Money. It's the new Jennifer Aniston movie - it was entertaining.

Saturday we got up early because we had plans to help decorate the church basement for children's ministry. As we were getting ready to go I hit my foot on the box spring of our bed and got a cut an inch deep on the pad of my foot. Wow, is that sore! We were really late, but we did stop at Panera to get bagels for everyone. Andy put up a big fake maple tree - it turned out really cute! I was responsible for the "Fall in love with Jesus" bulletin board, and I watched our pastors little 3 month old daughter Emma. I fell in love with her too!

Andy went up to Topsham to help his mom out on Sunday after church. She is still struggling with her broken arm, but it's feeling much better. I stayed behind with the dog to do laundry and clean the house. I also made my first apple pie of the season. The apples were really tart, which I realized after the pie was done. So I also made an apple crisp and added a ton of sugar.

Our friends Ben and Sarah from MA came over today. We had such a nice visit with them. We went to Panera for lunch. Andy always complains how much he hates Panera, but everytime we go he loves it. I think he thinks, it's a little expensive - but you get what you pay for. After lunch we took a nice drive out to Portland Headlight. Its really painful for me to walk because of my foot, but we had fun.

We found out today that our friends have been TTC for over a year and that natural conception is not possible according to their doctors. They are starting the process of IVF this week. I feel so bad for them. I'm not sure how I feel about IVF, but I really feel for their situation. Keep them in your prayers if you think of it

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 9/04/2006 05:31:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Yes, feeling better today, thanks.
Is there ever a time when you don't get good deals there? Yes, there is one in Northern Lights Plaza. I got some microwave popcorn Alyssa can eat and a copper star for the front porch for $4.99 (elsewhere, there are $25 up; a lamp for Matty and Zoe's room. I love that cards are 1/2 off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home