Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Boring Updates

I survived my stint at camp. I came home yesterday, home good.

I have three more days of work for Camp, luckily they are all in the Portland office. I start my new job at church this Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Andy is in Boston on a business trip for work. It's just me and Molly for a few days. I made the horrible mistake of letting her sleep in our bed with me last night. Never again! She was up at 5:10 with the sun wanting to go out. Ugh.

I spent much of last night making Raspberry Oatmeal bars for the event tonight at church: Just Push Pray. I'm really excited to go!

In other news, i'm going to be an aunt again! My sister Becky is pregnant with her second. My brother Jason and his wife Nicole are due in September. The family is growing!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 8/17/2006 08:34:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home