Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Camp Winnebago: The Final Days

We missed church today to attened Nancy and Myron's wedding in Auburn. The wedding was outdoors at their house. It looked beautiful! I love big white tents and pink and peach roses. Even the dog, Hanna had a little flower wreath around her collar. The wedding part though was odd. Not once was God mentioned or thanked. Andy and I noted how much differnt Christian marriage is than secular. Huge.

I'm up at camp. I consider myself the luckiest person on earth because they have WiFi this time around. Halleluia. I hate not being "connected". It has been really ackward being around my boss. He is not happy i'm leaving, and is making that very clear. Three more days. I miss my husband so much.

My MIL broke her arm playing capture the flag over the weekend. Please keep her in prayer!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 8/13/2006 08:53:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Linda said...

When do you start your new job?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home