Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Scrapbook Mainia

I finally figured out how to scan in my 12x12 layouts so I can post them on Two Peas in A Bucket. What a wonderful site, if you like scrapbooking, you should check it out!

Here are a few of my layouts!

Soul Sisters: Heather, Erin, Katie and Jamie singing at LB Church


My Dad: Back in the Day


My Dad: Page 2


Wolfe Neck Park Trip

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 8/07/2006 07:46:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Ooh, I love these. I have often thought about scrapbooking, bought some supplies, but never really did anything. Maybe I should start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home