Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Happy 1st Birthday Miss Molly!


10 Weeks Old



1 Year Old


The Women's retreat held at the Bangor Rock church was great! We missed Friday night because of traffic (you would not believe how many people come to Maine on the weekends!). Saturday we got there bright and early though. They had a great turn out: for the 1st annual, they had over 60 women. The theme of the weekend was Breakthroughs through prophesy. Susan Dyer spoke and was amazing! I swear she has the entire bible memorized. She really is an encouragement.

We stayed at Andy's Dad's new house. That worked out well because it was literally right down the road. Cathie came to the retreat with me. She seemed a little uncomfortable, but I think she got a lot out of it.

During the middle of the retreat they broke us up into classes. Cathie and I attended the "How to Love You’re Husband" class. Kim and Lisa lead it, and it was great. They read a few passages from "For Women Only". It was very eye-opening. I'm going to try to pick it up this week.

They day ended with another wonderful word from Susan Dyer and then she had us do a prophetic activity (we had been learning the biblical way to prophesy throughout the day). We paired up and asked God for a word for the other person. I am just a smidge cynical, but I have to say that I am now a believer in the Prophetic! I was paired up with Jean, while praying God gave me this verse - Zephania 3:17. and the words: worthy to be loved and you are not alone Jean. She burst into tears when I read what I was given (we wrote it down) - she was really really moved my the message, so much so that she felt compelled to share with the entire group. Wow. Her message from God to me was also very powerful. I've find myself reading it everyday. It comes from Deuteronomy 28: 1-15.

What a wonderful weekend!

Well i'm off to make peanut butter/milky bone birthday cake! Have a great day!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/26/2006 07:33:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Molly!

You sound very positive and encouraged about the conference. Isn't it amazing how we grow once we are stretched? Glad you enjoyed the conference and more importantly that you were blessed by it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home