Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Ouch

Last night we were invited over to our friend Kelly and Aaron's house for dinner. He cooks! I was impressed - they made pork loin, stuffing, green beans, fruit salad and rolls. They mean business! It's so nice to enjoy a meal with friends that I didn't have to cook. We are blessed. After dinner and dessert (I brought the homemade raspberry cobbler) we played a game of balderdash. Neither Andy or I had ever played before - it was so fun! We are board game junkies though anyway.

As you'll remember from my past post, I took a nasty tumble down the back steps last friday. Well last night my neck started really hurting (actually it was sore starting saturday, but not really painful) - I woke up this morning at 3 in the most excruciating (sp?) pain. WOW. I've avoided the doctor today as I can't drive and Andy had meetings all day, but i'm definetely making an appointment for tomorrow. I can't stand or sit comfortably at all, and I can't move my head from side to side without crying. We were suppose to have Linda, Andy's Mom down for her birthday dinner tonight but I was in so much pain I couldn't bend over to cook. Andy is going to take her for a seafood dinner tonight. I still feel really bad though!

Well I'm going to try to get some more sleep. I'm way overtired.

Have a great night!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 6/28/2006 04:07:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home