Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


I'm back!

Going to camp was definitely an interesting experience. I trained the new "office people" as best as I could. Unfortunately neither of them seem to know their way around the computer very well, so I can pretty much guarantee I'll be getting a lot of "how do I?" calls in the next few days/weeks. It's been so hot here the last few days (not that I'm complaining) - but it was especially uncomfortable at camp where nothing is air-conditioned and the presence of a fan is laughable (they provided one in the room I stayed in, but there was no electricity). Needless to say I didn't get much sleep!



Friday we celebrated Andy’s birthday with his Mom Linda in Topsham, ME. We went out for dinner to the Ninety-Nine. It was good! She watched Molly for us this weekend so we could go to visit friends in Salem.

Saturday we traveled down to Salem and enjoyed lunch with our friends Matt, Erin and their baby Olivia. She is so cute! Here she is at the restaurant with Elmo. She kept dropping it, and Andy happily picked it up 45 times!



Erin and Olivia


Saturday afternoon we spent the day at the groundbreaking for the science building at Gordon College. Andy was so happy to see it finally in the works! He was on the prayer team way back in the late 90's and now he can see his prayer answered. How cool!

Satuday night we went to the Macaroni Grill with our friends Ben and Sarah. It was so nice to visit with them. I really miss our friends since we've moved, but I don't miss the traffic in MA! Oh its horrible.

So we're back in the swing of things this week - Friday we're off again, this time we're taking Linda on a trip to Acadia National park! Should be loads of fun!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 6/19/2006 08:02:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home