Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Memorial Day Weekend



"Unless the Lord builds the house they labor in vain who build it" -Psalm 127:1

We're starting a HomeBuilders class next week through church. It should be fun!

We've have had a great weekend so far. Yesterday we got all the supplies we needed to start our garden. I started getting that ready yesterday, but I need to finish it up tomorrow so we can get the seeds planted in it. I never knew a vegetable garden could be so much work! I was able to plant my sunflower seeds by the garage though. I can barely wait until everything is in bloom!

Today was the last day that dogs are permitted on beaches before 5pm. We decided to take advantage of that, but because it was almost 85 degrees here today the beaches were packed! We didn't stay long but we did enjoy a nice picnic.

We just got back from playing mini golf at Pirates cove. Andy won of course... Then we had a nice walk down on the pier in OOB. I couldn't believe how many people were out and about. Nice weather makes all the difference in little tourist towns!

My parents moved my sister Erin into her first apartment today. What a big step for her. She starts grad school in the fall!

Well, i'm going to Aloe up my arms, I got a terrible sunburn on my shoulders and upper arms despite the fact that I used 45 SPF.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/28/2006 07:57:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home