Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Let it rain, open the floodgates of Heaven....





As a gift for Mother's Day we got a family portrait done, and of course we got sucked into buying on of the mandated "extra" poses. I think it turned out rather well. I've posted the rest of the pictures on Flickr.

What a wet weekend! It was horrible traveling on the highway in the rain, but we made it. Molly was a trooper! She usually hates to go for car rides, but she slept most of the way up and down (8 hours!).

It was so good to see Mom and Keith, my sisters, Dad & Debbie, and my grandparents. I miss them all so much.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/16/2006 06:13:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home