Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


National Day of Prayer

Psalm 17:6
I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.

I pray for the peace of Israel.
I pray for our troops overseas.
I pray for our nations leaders; President Bush and Vice-President Cheney.
I pray for hearts to open to the word of God.
I pray for an uprising in our youth.
I pray for local churches standing strong in their beliefs about homosexuality.
I pray for marriage to continue to be between one man, and one woman.
I pray for single mothers, that they will find strength in Jesus.
I pray for peace in the city of Salem.
I pray that my family will learn to trust and obey the Lord.
I pray for my sisters and brothers.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/04/2006 09:11:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home