Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Photo ramble

I'm home sick today curled up in bed with hot water bottles. I hate days like this.

Anyway, I took a break from feeling sorry for myself, so I thought I would post some photos:


These are everywhere in Maine. Luckily this is not, and will not be part of our home decor. Martha would not approve.


We are looking forward to warm weather, so we can go out on this. I wonder how Molly will do boating?


I have had just about enough of this and its only April!


We are planning several trip up here (Acadia) this summer. Anyone want to go with us?


If you can't eat 'em, wear them!


How cute is my Mom? She's deep sea fishing in this picture.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 4/26/2006 09:43:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home