Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge




I found this picture a few weeks ago. It's a memory, from childhood. Fond? I'm not sure. We all look a little beat up, but it was one of the many camping trips we took when I was a kid. I didn't appreciate them much then (never been a big fan of dirt or sleeping on the ground), but I do now as I look back on the fun we did have. Note the NKOTB sweatshirt I was rocking. Hehe. I was so cool.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 4/25/2006 08:24:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Manna...miss you tons cant wait to see you soon. Love ya~ KK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home