Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Jew and Gentile one in Yeshua....

Happy Passover!

Andy and I had the pleasure of attending a church that has a deep love for the Jewish people. Consequently across the street from that church stands a Jewish temple. The love of Jesus enabled us to come together for this: Comfort my People 2006. If you have the chance to go, do it!

I've been reading through the gospels this week reading about "The Easter Story". This is my favorite holiday, and time of year. I can't wait for Sunday.

I'm cooking Easter dinner this year. Andy's Mom is going to go to The Rock Church with us. Hopefully it won't be too charasmatic for her, she is after all Baptist. Hehe.

The one compromise I did have to make, besides not going home to see my family in NY is what we are having for dinner. Ham was a staple in our house growing up for Easter. Andy however doesn't like Ham, so we are compromising. I'm making Pot Roast and Ham and scalloped potatoes (Also salad, green beans w/ slivered almonds, cresent rolls, and Angel Lush Cake). Should be good.

I have tomorrow off, so I can clean the house, and start baking. Should be a good weekend!

Happy Easter!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 4/13/2006 10:24:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter is my favorite holiday, too!

Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great menu! I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, nothing big since it will just be us. Josh requested the Martha Stewart Mile-high apple pie for dessert - that alone could be a meal! Maybe we'll just skip the ham. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home