Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Dreadful

Andy and I had date night last night. We went out for dinner at the Log Cabin restaurant in OOB. Andy got the twin lobsters (he’s been whining for lobster since all the seasonal restaurants started opening back up), and I had the brisket. It was really good!

Then we went home and watched The Weather Man together. Not a terribly good movie by any means, but entertaining.

Today however….
I'm in a horrible mood…

I woke up mad, and unready to face the day. It's always great to start a weekend out like that isn't it?

We recently discovered that our dog, chewed the bottom leg of my china cabinet. I should have stayed in bed.

I went to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and found the ham unpacked in the ball of grocery bags I put away last Wednesday. I should have stayed in bed.

My FIL and his other bought a new dog, and they are naming it the SAME name as our dog - Miss Molly. Anyone else find this extremely weird? Like, is their a shortage of names in the world? Why do you have to use ours? We see them all the time. I should have stayed in bed.

My eyes are itchy and swollen and my nose is stuffed up from allergies. I’m going to bed!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 4/22/2006 12:47:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home