Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


I voted!-

I actually voted last night. Once for Katharyn, and twice for Taylor. Hehe.

I'm working on fishing some craft projects I've picked up and put down over the years. I want to try to get at least a few things done, before I start on a new one.

So far I have to finish: A scarf (3/4 done), a baby blanet, and a cross stitch scene that i've been working on since I was 15. I think I'll start on the scarf!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 4/19/2006 09:55:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only vote on the final two American Idol contestants. Don't know why I decided this, but thats how I've done it for three years now.

I thought Katherine did an amazing job last night. Taylor is just not my favorite. He's got a great voice but i don't think he is an "American Idol" much like i thought about Kevin. Katherine and Chris are my picks. We'll see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home