Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

We are heading to Northern, NY this Thursday! Woohoo! I can’t wait to see my family. I’m trying to make lists of all the stuff I need to bring/do before we go. It’s much more complicated now that we have the dog. We of course, are taking her with us, but that means that I have to pack all of her “stuff”, give her a bath, buy more food, etc. I’m also a little concerned, because she doesn’t do particularly well in the car. Basically she whines and cries until she falls asleep. Oh boy, what fun!

-I’m crocheting a baby blanket for our future kids (or at the rate I’m going their kids). It’s going fairly well, it is my first big project after all.

-I have seen so many ticks this year! I’m sure it’s because of the mild winter. Ugh.

-I found this website today: http://www.lisawhelchel.com/index.htm How cool! I used to watch that show all the time when I was kid.

-We’re surprising my mother with a family portrait for Mothers Day. It has been quite a pain organizing so many people to be free on the same day. I’ve had to switch the appointment three times.

-Andy is doing so well at his new job. He is in the process of filing his first patent. This is a huge deal! I’m so proud of him.

-American Idol is on tonight! I can hardly wait! Who’s going???

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/09/2006 11:41:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home