Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

It’s a foggy, rainy day out today (again). It has rained off and on for over 12 days here in Portland. I’m ready for my May flowers!

Andy and I are still trying to catch up from last weeks trip to Northern NY. It’s amazing how much 4 days of traveling can take out of you. I still have tons of laundry to do; it’s just not that appealing after a 9-hour workday.

My sister Erin is graduating with honors from SLU this weekend. She is receiving her degree in Psychology that she earned in only three years! I’m so proud of her. She is moving to Plattsburgh right after graduation to start her Masters!

Tonight we (by we I mean ME) are going to focus on cleaning the house because we are celebrating “Mother’s Day” with Andy’s Mom tomorrow. The plan is to have a lobstah cookout and then go hiking. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

I’m really looking forward to church this weekend. Our Pastor is doing a three part series on The DaVinci code. I haven’t read the book, but I have read all about the hype.

I’m secretly hoping it will rain Sunday afternoon, my Mom bought me some new stamps for scrapbooking, and I’m dying to try them out! (Thanks Mom!)

Well I should get back to work! Have a great weekend!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/19/2006 09:01:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home