Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Happy Anniversary!


It's our 3rd Anniversary today! I can't believe it's been that long! What a blessing. We plan on having a pretty low-key day. I was out sick yesterday with a bad sore throat and head cold, so I think we're just going to go out to dinner tonight. I haven't decided where yet, i’m so indecisive. We’ll probably end up going to the Macaroni Grill. We usually go there on our Anniversary because it’s where we had our first “date”.

I was so disappointed with American Idol last night. I wish they had chosen new songs. I tried to vote for two hours after the show with no luck. I think Taylor will still win by a landslide though. What was up with Kat’s dress? Did she jump off a dresser to get into that thing? Go up a size(or two).

The rain has finally stopped in Maine. It’s supposed to be really nice this weekend. We have no plans, which is great! Andy is leaving for a business trip to England next week. He’ll be gone for 4 days. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with myself. We haven’t been apart even one night since we’ve been married. Looks like I’ll be sleeping with the dog :)

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 5/24/2006 10:17:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home