Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

Andy and are going camping this weekend with his Mom in Bar Harbor. We are taking the dog which should be interesting. We've never camped with her before. I don't anticipate it will go well. She is a very light sleeper. Luckilly I have next week off to recouperate.

Andy was at the store tonight and he brought me home some rubber cement. I didn't even ask! He's great. (I know, must people don't get excited over glue - but i'm a scrapbooker!

Speaking of scrapbooking - I have a few minutes free right now as Andy is setting up our new tent. I have learned (the hard way) to leave him alone when he puts things together.

I'll post pictures from our trip on Sunday!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 6/21/2006 06:01:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like most crafts and I like looking at other people's scrapbooks, but I've never really gotten into it myself. I find decision-making exhausting - and scrapbooking requires too many decisions just to create a single page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home