Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Tyson gives thanks

I was surfing the net (for coupons) this morning and came across this - although generic they do mention GOD!

http://www.tyson.com/Recipes/GivingThanks/


How cool - you don't see that very much anymore.

Today is one of those days where things get done. This morning I did the dishes, did laundry, sorted through old clothes and reorganized Andy's dresser drawers. He drives me crazy - I fold and put away his clothes and like an animal he paws through looking for what he wants leaving an newly unfolded mess. Ugh.

This afternoon I am tackling the refrigerator (badly in need of cleaning out) and the stove. Fun stuff!

Tomorrow I am going shopping with my friend Kelly from church and friday we are off to New york for the weekend with my parents. The summer is such a busy time. I'm actually looking forward to the fall when things settle down for us a little bit. This weekend should be really fun though. All of my Aunts and Uncles and cousins are in town for my grandpa's big 75th birthday party (My grandparents had 9 kids!).

Next weekend I'm going to the Bangor ladies retreat with Andy's Dad's GF/Wife. I'm a little nervous for a few reasons - 1) I don't really know anyone very well yet and 2) part of the weekend is focused on prophecy. I come from a very tradional church background and have managed to avoid prophetic word being spoken about me, it makes me uncomfortable, but I know I need to get past that because that is when growth happens.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/12/2006 10:49:00 AM,

4 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm planning to go all over England (leaving London for another time, though), and hit some of the major historical and literary sites. Where will you guys go?

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Andy and Amanda Wheeler said...

We are going to London for a few days - Andy has a few mtgs for work there - I plan to cruise the shops and markets. From there we are going to Beford. Andy's ancestors are there and we are going to go exploring.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home