Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Getting ready to go again.

My neck is recovering nicely - I had a herniated disk in my neck. Oh fun. I'm still not 100% yet, but the weekend is booked!

Andy is out getting a new battery for the car and getting a hitch put on so we can pull the boat we inhereted from his grandfather. I'm home cleaning in preparation for the week ahead. Tomorrow we leave for Acadia again. Andy's brother and sister-in-law have flown in for the week and we're meeting them up in Bangor at Andy's Dad's house. Should be an interesting trip.

After we get back they are coming to spend the night here for the 4th of July. I have so much to do!

Well- I have bathrooms to clean and laundry to do.

Have a great weekend!

If you have time - could you pray for my "uncle Mike" - he was just diagnosed with rather aggresive Leukemia.

Happy 4th!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/01/2006 01:58:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I have been reading your blog from the link on Jackie's blog. (hope you don't mind)
I will definitely pray for your "uncle Mike".
Just wanted to tell you that Molly is adorable. Our Basset, Zoe, will be 8 in Dec. We had 3 bassets when we lived in Canton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home