Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


I miss my Mom!


Mom and I
May 2006

The week after we get back from New York is always hard. I miss my family so much. It's hard to live three states away. The good news is that they are coming for a week next weekend! Woohoo!

I've been cleaning like mad this week. The day I have to go back to work is luming (Aug 15). Today I've already done the dishes, 2 loads of laundry, vacuumed the living room, and steam cleaned the living room. Now I have a break while it dries. It's hard work shampooing carpets, but the reward is great.

We leave for Bangor tomorrow night. Andy will have a nice visit with his Dad, and Cathie and I will be attending the Bangor Rock Church Ladies conference. I'll update more about that when I return.

Have a wonderful weekend.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/20/2006 08:21:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Hey; when are we going to hear about the Ladies conference?

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home