Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


The Lord is on the move!

Pastor Eric called me on Monday, because he wants me to interview for the open position at church. Wow. Nothing like a curveball on a Monday.

I interviewed today for the Church Administrator position this morning. Wow. It sounds like an amazing venue to serve the Lord and the church. I really like the job i'm in, but I work for secular people. Who do I serve? Do I further the Kingdom at work?

So many questions.

Please pray for me if you think of it.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/27/2006 11:58:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I will definitely pray for you.
I was the church Administrator at CFC before I came down here to care for Matthew.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home