Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Obedience.

I've been reading in Ezekiel this week. He is a great example of a servent obeying God. He was called to minister prophetically to the Israelites because they were living wickedly. God used Ezekiel to warn them about the wrath that would come if they didn't change their ways and obey.

Ezekiel 13:13
Therefore this what the Sovereign Lord says (Ezekiel speaking): In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hail stones and torrents of wind and rain with falll with furry.

Lord please help me to be obedient to your will.
I repent for the times I have turned my back on your calling.
Please forgive my unrighteousness.
Make my heart pure oh Lord, so I can hear you clearly and walk in your ways.

Amen.


.........................................................................

My parents are coming to Maine tomorrow for a visit. I can't wait to see them! This is only their second time here (the first time they helped us move). We plan to go to Freeport outlets, Wolf neck park, Old Orchard Beach, Portland Headlight, and maybe Baileys Island.

Well, i'm off to give the dog a bath, clean both bathrooms, mop, vacuum, dust and wash the windows (molly's little noseprints are all over the windows - she is the perfect height to make smudges).

Have a wonderful weekend :)

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 7/28/2006 10:35:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home