Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Beginnings

I started my new job today, and it was wonderful! We read the bible before we started and prayed for our day, the people in our church, and our town. What a way to start a day! I can't wait to go back!

I only get one day of training with the person who's leaving, so that is a little overwhelming.

I'm so tired! I haven't "worked" an 8 hour day in two months! Andy took me out for dinner today, he's so sweet.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 8/22/2006 08:07:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Linda said...

No, not too big on chocolate, besides it is a trigger for my migraines anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home