Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Fall is a comin'

The air is crisp tonight. I love it. I'm ready for leaves, cooler weather, and apple pie.

I'm also ready for our new busy schedule: Leadership training class, Women's Bible Study, Money Matters in Marriage Study, 1st Repsonders BBQ, the list goes on and on (and on!).

Working at church has been a blessing. I have to remind myself over and over again that I'm actually getting paid for this. We have morning devotions and prayer every morning. Right now we are reading through the book of Isaiah. We didn't do that at camp!

It's late (12am) - and i've just finished my new book: The Bishop's Daughter by Wanda Brunstetter. It was SO good.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 8/29/2006 11:14:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Glad you are enjoying your new job.

I posted a picture of Zoe, because you asked why I didn't, did you see it?

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made my first-of-the-season apple pies yesterday. Yummmmm!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Linda said...

We trained Zoe when she was a puppy. At that time I worked from home and it didn't take long. Of course, we did have 2 basset puppies then, Zoe and Cloe, and I think that they were reinforcement for each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home