Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Tired

We've been shopping around for a new feather bed this week. Only to come up empty handed. Our's is getting warn, and neither of us have been getting a good night sleep lately. Ultimately we need a new bed, but I don't want to fork over $1000 for a new one just yet. I'm so cheap.

Raspberry turnovers are cooking in the oven. We had a very light dinner tonight because I haven't gone grocery shopping in three weeks. Ugh. I hate walmart.

Our friends from church delivered their 5th baby last night: Annah Joy was born this morning at 12AM. I'm looking for something glueten free and yummy to make for the family. Their 3rd, Rachel, is allergic to gluetens, which I found out today are in everything.

Well, I must go my guilt pleasure is on right now (survivor!).

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 10/05/2006 07:09:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can buy glueten free flour at health food-type stores. Also, for dinners you could make anything with veggies and meat, rice, potatoes, etc. My younger daughter has food allergies so I've done a bit of research.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home