Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Mid Week Ramble

Yesterday I brought my crock pot into work and slow cooked a pot roast all day long. It smelled delicious in here all day and dinner was ready the second we got home. How lovely. Andy was more than pleased. He doesn't usually get such things on a weeknight.

There was nothing on TV last night, and I was thankful for that. Andy and I played board games and we had a great time! Molly hasn't been feeling well (vet thinks flu) so we carried her up to our king size bed where she napped very happilly and Andy and I played Phase 10. Oh what fun!

We still haven't gotten our Christmas tree. It's making me a little depressed. I know we have to leave it up much longer this year because we're going to NY for Christmas, but I'm ready! I think i'm going to drag Andy out tonight.

The Christmas season is a busy time here at church, wow! I feel like i've been on the phone for 2 days straight! Well, I better get to work. I'm making outreach postcards today!

Have a blessed day!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 12/13/2006 09:48:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my crockpot. At least once a week it gets dusted off to provide a good meal on the days I don't feel like cooking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home