Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Ramblings

We are doing a church-wide fast for 21 days. Andy and I gave up soda and meat. I’m starving and I have a headache.

I have the tomorrow off and I plan to clean my entire house, take down the Christmas decorations and tree, and do mounds of laundry. I think I’d rather go to work.

My sister Becky is out of the hospital. She’s at 30 weeks now. The doctors said the baby is out of danger, but are keeping a close eye on her. Thank you Lord for answered prayer!

My 10th high school reunion is in 5 months. I feel really old today.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/04/2007 09:25:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I always get a headache when I try to fast. (Maybe being headache prone has something to do with it)
I will continue prayer for your sister Becky and the baby.
I will take down the decorations on Sat. Matty loves the little white lights as I do, so I am in no real hurry to take them down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home