Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Jenna's got nothing on me

Andy called me from work today with this story from Fox News: Jenna Bush Discusses Engagement, New Book. Now, I know many people are not big fans of The Bush's, but well, we are.

I was however, in my scrapbooking room right in the middle of finishing a bulletin board for the Operation Christmas Child display at church. I wasn't really interested in getting up to read it. But he insisted, and look what I found:

Henry (her fiance/boyfriend/whatever) proposed after rousing her at 4 a.m. to go hiking on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park in Maine.

Hmmm... that sounds awfully familiar. Why? Because that's exactly how we got engaged! Literally. Ok, well the only difference is we didn't hike up the mountain at 4 am. We drove. I think the unoffical rule is 1-carat or under you can drive, over 1-carat you have to hike.

I wonder if they went to Jordan's Pancake house for blueberry pancakes after. We sure did.

early morning
July 8, 2002

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 9/27/2007 02:55:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home