Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Feeling a bit better

I'm feeling a bit better today. I still don't have the use of two nostrils or anything, but the fever is gone - hurray!

I didn't make it to church this morning. Andy had to go by himself as he had sound booth duties. We usually both stay home when one of us is sick.

I am in love with this. It's my new favorite thing.

I just got off the phone with my MOM. She's doing much better. Thank you to everyone who prayed for her last week. She's so cute. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet and she is completely done with her Christmas shopping. I didn't inherit those genes - I haven't even started.

Andy has been amazing today. While i've been napping he has been cleaning! Dishes, laundry, vacuuming... he really stepped it up today. He even brought me soup in bed!

Well the couch is calling me back. Have a wonderful night!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 11/12/2006 05:05:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Feeling any better?

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Friend! I missed you Sunday! I hope you're feeling much better! I needs me some Mrs. Wheeler! (Up for a drop-in visitor this week?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home