Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Sunday


Andy and Amanda at the Davis'

We had a great day today! Susan Dyer was the guest speaker at church. I love her. She is such a gifted speaker. She spoke on the heart of God. It was very enlightening. I feel challenged, and thats always good.

We had our Operation Christmas Child party today. We had a great turnout and filled a lot of boxes. Hurray!

Have a wonderful week.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 10/29/2006 06:34:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Oh my goodness, Molly is so cute. I just love bassets!
Glad you enjoyed the guest speaker at church and that you are enlightened and feel challenged.
Also nice to hear your Operation Christmas Child party went well.
Thanks for the heads up on "One night with the king". I had wanted to see it but we just never seemed to make it to the theater. Now, I shall not mind waiting for the video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home