Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Busy

Life is moving very fast these days.

I joined Curves yesterday. They waived the $150 joining fee because it's breast cancer awarness month, and you get free membership if you've had a breast exam in the last year. Hurray! My first day actually working out is today. I'm going right after work. From there I have to pick up Andy, we have to eat dinner really quick and then go back to church for Leadership Training. We won't get home until 9pm!

Friday night and all day Saturday we're helping out with Youth Group, and Sunday after church I have a children's church meeting. Ahh!

The goal
Proverbs 31:17
She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 10/17/2006 12:31:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the creamer at SuperWalmart. It is CoffeeMate brand. They have the new flavors for the holidays out. There was Gingerbread, Peppermint Mocha (which is sooo good) and Vanilla Spice I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home