Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Odom's Baby Shower

Today after church we had a shower for my friend Kelly. I've been planning it for weeks, and am glad to say it went off without a hitch. Kelly got many new cute things for Baby O who is due to arrive in December. I can't wait to meet him!

Andy took the dog up to his mothers yesterday so I could have a chance to clean the house and make lasagne for the shower. It was a nice relaxing Saturday. Andy helped his Mom with fall clean up. Her broken arm is still healing from her fall in August.

Andy has the day off tomorrow, but I have to go to work. The injustice of this world. I have a big pile of laundry for him to tackle though!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 10/08/2006 02:32:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always forgetting to check the blogs of people who used to post on xanga. I've been wondering why my subscription e-mail has been so short!

Anyway, you have some great pics on here. Time to catch up with my reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home