Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Tag

10 YEARS AGO..
* I was starting my senior year of High School at Beaver River Central School.

5 YEARS AGO...
* Finished college and moved to Boston to closer to my husband Andy.

1 YEAR AGO...
*Packed up our house in Salem, MA and moved to Saco, ME.

YESTERDAY...
* Took the dog for a long walk at the beach. Watched The Lake house!

3 SNACKS I LIKE...
* chocolate, apples and carmel dip, rice cakes

3 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO...
*Light the Fire, Be Magnified, Open the Eyes of my heart and about a million more.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS...
* tithe, invest, by a house, give to different ministries.

THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR...
* toe socks (yick), tapered jeans, turtlenecks.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS...
* Extreme home makeover, the office.

BIGGEST JOYS...
* My daily walk, friends, my loving husband.

3 BAD HABITS...
* Not doing the dishes every night, bitting my nails and yelling in traffic.

OK, NOW ITS YOUR TURN... I TAG...

* whoever wants to do this, i'd love to read your answers... *

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 10/15/2006 07:07:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home