Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Macaroni & Cheese, Messes and Molly.

Last night after work Andy and I stopped at Shaw's to pick up a few things for dinner and a few extra things so I could make dinner for a family in need in our church. Dinner went well - I made Andy's favorite....portabella hamburgers with cheese and tomato. He did the dishes. Life was good.

I made homemade Macaroni & Cheese to give to the family at church after Andy finished up with the dishes, and I set it on the counter to cool before I put it in the refrigerator (the very back of the counter). I was in a cleaning mood, having accomplished so much before 7pm, so I decided to go upstairs and organize closets (I’m weird, I know). Andy was downstairs playing with Molly. A few minutes later it gets really quiet (uncommon), so I go downstairs to see what was going on.... Molly, using her inspector gadget legs had gotten the 9x13 pan Macaroni & Cheese down from the counter and had drug it from the kitchen to the living room carpet where she then tipped it over and started feasting on it. I stood there in stock for several seconds. She is only 12" off the ground. How is this possible???

The girl loves cheese, what can I say?

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/10/2007 10:28:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Can't say I blame her.....I love homemade Macaroni and Cheese. I think loving cheese is a basset thing. All of mine loved cheese and 2 of my 4 girls counter surfed. I guess when they get on their back legs, their long bodies give them the height they need to counter surf. Very strange I know but I have seen it first hand many times. Casey was constantly counter surfing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home