Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Titus 2

I did it. I made a whole skirt. Well, with her help....(yes, she is 11, but she is a wiz on the sewing machine - she put most of us to shame).

Here I am with my new creation (not the best picture, but you get the idea).

Next month is knitting which is a little more in my comfort zone.

More pictures here!

posted by Andy and Amanda Wheeler @ 2/18/2007 12:12:00 AM,

5 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger TulipGirl said...

Way to go! I've made ONE thing with a sewing machine--a Christmas tablecloth for my MIL. Made with much love, blood, sweat and tears. And then the admittance that God's given me many gifts, but the ability to cut and sew a straight line is NOT one of them.

So, I'm impressed with your skirt!

(Put silk ribbon embrodiery on your to-try list, if you haven't yet. . . *grin*)

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot sew to save my life, so your skirt is quite impressive. Nice job!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

The skirt looks fabulous! When you said you made it with "her" help I though for sure you'd have a picture up there of me... ;)

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cactus Grill is hands-down my favorite Mexican restaurant. There food is so good and mow you can buy the salsa in take-out containers. But we're going to Mama Lucia's on Friday. Its a very traditional Italian restuarant with excellent food. I would highly recommend it.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! Isn't it wonderful to make something with your own two hands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home