Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Sunglasses

Yup, again.

I lost my sunglasses. Or maybe someone took them? Surely that is the case.

Last week Andy broke his (my back-up pair) so now we are sharing the cheap-o's my Mom stuffed in Andy's stocking this past Christmas. My Mother apparently had a relapse to the 70's because they look an awful lot like these:


Yes that is Erik Estrada. And, yes I do look like him when wearing those beauties...

If it wasn't for the darn solar glare I would just squint, but I wore them today to avoid plowing into traffic. I forgot that I had them on when I took a quick spin through the Dunkin Donuts drive through. The young russian boy handed me my nonfat hazelnut coolata and then audibly snickered.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/29/2007 10:41:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home