Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Blah, Blah

If you like to listen to online Christian Radio, I found a goldmine this morning! Check out Air1.com

*We went shopping for a digital camera last night and came home empty handed. Of course the model we want went on sale this week and is now out-of-stock. Boo! We did get a rain check though at the sale price.

*It was 1 degree this morning. It's suppose to be -20 tonight with the windchill. I guess i'm going to have to break out the hats and mittens after all. My grandma just mailed us two pairs: green for Andy, purple for me. She's so cute!

*I love these. They make life so much easier.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/17/2007 09:42:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kelly O. said...

Oh Amanda! How I've missed you! Thanks for your DELICIOUS pot roast. Divine.

I LOVE Air1. (Have you seen the sticker on the back of our car? They ROCK. (We are TWINS I tell you, TWINS!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home