Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

I had the day off yesterday and spent it cleaning, doing laundry and reorganizing closets. V. productive! Today i'm rewarding my hardwork by staying in my Pj's until at least three and i'm going to finally start the series I got for Christmas. Andy is more than entertained. He bought a new x-box game last night, he'll be good until dinner.

We got up late this morning, and I made french toast for breakfast. I freaking love that electric griddle my MIL gave me. It's so easy to clean, you can put it all in the dishwasher (after removing the plug of course)!

I put a pot roast in the crock pot for dinner this morning. It smells so good! Molly is sitting in the kitchen starting at it. hehe.

Have a great, restful Saturday!

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/13/2007 11:15:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home