Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

It's noon. I'm still in my pajamas. I love Saturdays.

Andy just left for church. He is trying to figure out if we can get an HD signal on the big screen at church. This is in preparation for the big superbowl party. Yip. E. I really don't give a flying fig about football, but he loves it.

Andy's father has been staying with us since thursday night. Well yesterday he drove down to meet a friend in Cape Cod and ended up spending the night because of the snow. He'll be back tonight by 8, so I have to clean. Usually I wait until Sunday night to do such things.

I've been catching up with a lot of people from High School this week. Our ten year reunion is coming up this summer. So weird. I was part of the senior class officers, so I have to split the duties of tracking people down. It's not easy! Out of 25 people i'm searching for, i've only found 4.

One person I did find was John White. He and I were next door neighbors growing up. I fell madly in love with him in third grade. He was a boy and I came from a family of all girls so I was facinated with him. I followed him everywhere he went right up until the sixth when he pushed me in the mud during kickball. He was dead to me after that.

John lives in Oklahoma now and is getting his doctorate in Evolutionary Biology. Let me know how that works out for you John.

The wind is whipping outside. Not that i have actually gone out yet, but I can hear the windows whistling.

My Mom is testing for her black belt in karate today. She broke her foot a few months ago while training. I can't help but fell nervous for her. She's a tough cookie.

Well, I must go tackle the laundry mountain and scrub the bathroom floor. Have a wonderful weekend.

Go Pats... or whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I almost forgot. We got a few pictures of Andy's brother Stephen and our neice Elizabeth from Christmas...


Linda (my MIL) and Elizabeth


Stephen, Charlene and Elizabeth
(This reminds me of Hansel and Gretel for some reason)

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 1/20/2007 11:51:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home