Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

I'm working on a wedding collage for our bedroom. I found these great black and white frames at The Christmas Tree Shop for only $1.50 each! What a bargin. I bought four and can't decide between 6 pictures. Help! I uploaded them to flickr.



This is my favorite:



This is going to be the busiest weekend. We have a baby shower at church on Sunday, which I planned, its Family Worship Sunday, we have a leadership class, and we are helping this guy move from our church. I'm going to need a vacation.



Have you seen these? We're making a homemade variety and giving them away at church this weekend. I wish we had these when I was growing up.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 3/22/2007 06:38:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Linda said...

You certainly are one crafty lady. I think I said that before but I am very impressed with what you do. That would be my favorite too. I am very partial to black and white photos. I think they are much more dramatic.
Love the resurrection eggs. Great idea for the grandchildren!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bad at settling on just my favorite photos, too, so I don't think I can be much help to you!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger TulipGirl said...

Oh, I love the photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home