Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Get Moving


For a while Andy and I have been talking about buying a treadmill. We finally bit the bullet last night and got one. We went to several different stores and tried them all out before settling on the mid-priced Reebok. While I couldn't get them to come down in price any, they did throw in one of these which makes it all worth it. If you peeped through our living room window last night you would have seen me rolling around on it. Quite a sight, I'm sure.


Perhaps today, I'll tackle these.
We've also been trying to cut down on the refined sugars and white flour we eat, which is in everything! Ahh.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 10/12/2007 08:23:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home