Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Purity Ceremony

I've been leading a class for the past couple weeks for teenage girls on purity. We are reading through Shannon Ethridge's book Every Young Woman's Battle. I highly recommend it for any teen or college age girl. I wish I had this vat of information when I was growing up.

Anywho -the study will wrap up in November, so I'm in the planning stages of doing a commitment ceremony. I want it to be a night where their parents come and give them purity rings, maybe a short message, etc.

I'm having a little problem envisioning this. I was never given a purity ring from my parents. If you have can you share your experience, or thoughts on this?!

I found a ring I think is cool. What do you think?

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 10/02/2007 10:20:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home