Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Some like it hot...

I am not one of them.

Here is "my" recipe for delicious, low-fat, mild turkey chili.

Try it, it's crazy good.

INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I omit this - but it's what the recipe calls for)
1 pound ground turkey, Italian style
2 (10.75 ounce) cans low sodium tomato soup
2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch ground allspice
salt to taste
Fat free shredded cheese

DIRECTIONS
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans and onion. Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt. Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.

This is my next mission: Simple Beef-A-Roni with Peas. I'm so thankful for people who take the time to make Weight Watcher recipes and post them on their site. It saves me so much time having to do the math. I hate math.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 11/30/2007 12:07:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Roni said...

That look DELICIOUS!

I love when people try my recipes and enjoy them and let's me know! ;~)

Thanks for the link back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home