Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Update

Blogging has become a chore. It's always on my to-do list, but it doesn't get done these days. Luckily our season of (extreme) busyness is somewhat dying down. This Sunday is the last class for Every Young Woman's Battle. Great class. Great girls. Lots and lots of prep time. I'm so thankful for what the Lord has done during that small study. I can see hearts and actions change. I, however never expected to get alot out of a study on purity but I did. Being sexually pure doesn't end when you say "I do". What will He show me next I wonder???

I've spent several afternoons this week listening to these sermons (scroll down) on Biblical Womanhood (and Manhood). This guy knows what he's talking about. This topic has been of particular interest to me lately because I have been acutely aware of the fact that our marriage is under a constant microscope (ok well that may be a tad dramatic). My parents who are unbelievers are watching and waiting to see how we handle situations thrown our way and the teens look to us as a model of Christian marriage. Something they don't always see at home. No pressure..

Sermons here at The Rock have been about Unity. Unity of believers, unity in marriages. We are listening Lord...Help us to be United in all we do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We got the privilege of watching a four year old last Friday night. I was a little nervous about how she would do sleeping in a strange place, but it was me who had the trouble. I tossed and turned all night worried I wouldn't hear her if she cried. Which by the way, she didn't. We read Veggies and a few chapters of Charlotte's Web and poof...asleep. Surely that doesn't always happen, right?

In the morning we made pancakes. Pink for girls and green for boys (I ran out of blue food coloring).


Lilli mixing the batter.

Mmmm. Nothing like a pepto pink pancake.


I look tired because I am. How do people do this all day long?


Just a crumb. That's all I ask. Oh please.


You can't buy these at a diner.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 11/14/2007 03:23:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home