Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Date Night

Andy is great. He's put up with my whining all week and I love him for it.

On Monday, I stayed home from work because I was feeling awful and he came home with flowers and best of all dinner. I love the million little things he does to show he cares. Tuesday he even took out the garbage without being asked. This is huge people.

I still wasn't feeling too hot last night, but I tried to make the best of it because it was Friday night and we didn't have youth group. It's all about attitude. If I would have said "I still don't feel good, lets stay in" he would have been fine with that. But I didn't, because I know he wanted to go out. Give and take people. Ya know - we had a great time too. We had pizza and went out to see a movie (Dan in Real Life). Not exactly revolutionary, but we enjoy each other anywhere (with The Mall as a possible exception).

Today is a lazy Saturday. We were going to go into Boston today, but it's raining. I still have it in my head that we're going to hike the Freedom Trail and have clam chowder at Quincy Market before snow flies.

I've been cooking up a storm this week! I've made this, this, this, this and tonight, I'm making this. I LOVE fall cooking. If the rain holds off we might make our way down to the Saco Pumpkin festival tonight. I'm a sucker for pumpkin flavored treats.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 10/27/2007 11:05:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home