Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge


Toby Mac

We just got back from the Portable Sounds Tour that featured Thousand Foot Krutch (a little yellie for my taste - but good), Barlow Girl (whom I adore) and Toby Mac. It was well worth standing in the pouring rain for two hours.

There is just something about worshiping God with thousands of people. It's amazing. It's a lot like what I think Heaven will be like. Hopefully the t-shirts will be cheaper though.

For more pics go here.

posted by Amanda Wheeler @ 10/12/2007 11:09:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No recipes for pumpkin, apart from pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I love them but no one else here does! So I don't make them anymore. The last thing I need is a batch of cookies all to myself. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home